Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hiya! It's been awhile!

I kinda like not posting for awhile and then just having a very long post for some reason. Okay so here is where i am at right now. My ex-girlfriend turned out to be pretty much crazy... She was getting extremely controlling and creepy (She would text me random shit like "You aren't going to leave me right? ever?"). I ended up breaking up with her a few months ago and now she is practically stalking me. Here is the kicker! I met my Ex-girlfriend in a club i go to at school... In this club there was another girl, Vance (Not her real name, it's a nickname. Long story.). So me and Vance started hanging out and junk. Me and her were flirting a lot but i thought it was harmless because Vance had a boyfriend and i had a girlfriend. About a month after we started hanging out and talking i formed a little crush on her, which would be fine but she told me she had a crush on me too. This all led to a bunch of awkward situations... The first time we kissed i attacked her because i was so damn nervous (Luckily, she finds my awkwardness cute). I had broke up with my ex about a week before i kissed her. Vance, however, still had a boyfriend. We dated for about a month before i told her that she had to choose between me and him (I really like her a lot, ya know? I want her to just be mine.). I was REALLY sure that she would choose him because they had been dating a year and a half and she had only known me for 3 or 4 months. She didn't though, she chose me. I don't know why, but she did. She is living with me now basically. Me and her kinda turned my basement into our little apartment, we have our own bed and TV and everything. She makes me really happy. It's hard to find people as easy to talk to as her for me. Plus I've been going through some weird shit and I've been kind of down and stressed but she just listens and doesn't judge me. My mom is damn near in love with her. She is just a great person. The only problem is that my ex KNOWS I'm dating her and is now randomly showing up at my house crying and begging me to talk to her! I have noooo clue what to do about this. I can tell Vance is worried but she tells me that everything will be alright. I'm not too sure though. Other than all this craziness, it has been an awesome summer! I have my girl and my boys (Two of my friends have been staying at my house a lot too. Jake and Ryan.), I just turned 16 and i got my drivers permit! I've just been busy! No one else is awake right now. Jake and Ryan are asleep in my room (their a couple) and Vance is asleep downstairs. I'll go join her in a moment, I'm getting sleepy. My last thought before i head off to bed is this: Vance got me something for my birthday and i don't think she understands how much it means to me. She got me this bracelet that is rainbow colored and says "PRIDE" across it (As in gay pride). That alone would mean a lot but the thing that gets me is that Me, Vance, Ryan and Jake all have one now. I just feel really accepted. I feel like i belong. I know she doesn't read this (or even know this exists) but if she every does read this i want to say that i love you and thank you, so fucking much.

No comments:

Post a Comment