Friday, July 16, 2010

Just talk to me!!!

It's 3am and i just learned something about myself. I NEED people to talk to me. If someone won't talk to me it leads to... badness. Number 1: I feel like I'm not trusted. Number 2: I start thinking too much. Thinking too much for me is NOT a good thing at all. I don't know how long it has been since I've felt like this, probably a month or two. I thought it had stopped. I feel sick almost. I'm a monster... No one really likes me, they are just lying because they feel bad for me. I can tell. Ugh! Sometimes i just can't handle myself. It's odd, right now i can damn near feel my skin crawling. I CONSTANTLY need someone to talk to, it's sad. I'm almost 16 years old and i can't be alone without turning into a sniveling girl. God, all i ever worry about is coming across as weak... look at me! I am weak. Why can't i just accept that!? fuck... i am pissed and upset and scared and depressed and ahh! I just don't think i can handle this.

1 comment:

  1. You sound just like I did at that age...and admittedly sometimes how I feel even now, at this age (mid twenties). Its frustrating, yes, but I attribute all that to figuring out who you are. And for most people, at least this is what I belleve anyway, what helps us figure things out is other people. It is always a huge comfort to be able to talk to someone about...well...anything and everything! Hang in there buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete