Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Indifferent

So i have decided to declare my indifference toward people and life itself. People aren't Worth hating although at some times it seems like they are. They are just scared, uncaring, stupid, worthless heaps of moving flesh and blood. Therefore i do not hate them because to me they are nothing. That may sound bad or harsh but really... most people are worthless. Think about when you were little and how you imagined people would treat you. Do they treat you like that? No. Life is made shitty by those people, which sucks. It's true though. It is frightening to me to watch the freakish shadows that we call people walk around day to day. I don't want to be like them. I'm scared i'll turn into one of them. icanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticanticant.....

No comments:

Post a Comment